Here's the lastest DIRT on the DAHLIN family:

Friday, September 19, 2008

Our History

When Aaron and I were dating, I told him that "whoever" proposes to me better make the spot scenic and beautiful because one day I would like to paint a picture of that spot. Well, about eight months after we started dating, Aaron took me to the top of the St. George bluff and proposed to me by saying "will this be a good enough picture?" Aaron and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on May 26, 2007. We enjoyed a honeymoon in Hawaii, moved to Oklahoma, and then moved back to Cedar City, Utah all within the first four months of marriage. While in Oklahoma, we were given a purebred Pekineese puppy. When she was given to us her name was Daisy...so we quickly renamed her. Rocky Balboa is her new name, but we call her "Boa" for short. She is "daddy's little girl" and is the reason we get up each morning. No, literally, she will jump on the bed when our alarm goes off, lick us, and pounce on our heads until we get out of bed. We have had lots of fun adventures with Boa.

I graduated in May, 2008 in Elementary Education. Aaron is still attending Southern Utah University and has one year left. He will be graduating in May, 2009. Then we will be off to medical school and Aaron will be attending school for eight more years! We are excited for the adventure that awaits us there.

We are expecting our first child in April, 2009. We are very excited and will keep you updated on all the details
.

No comments: