Here's the lastest DIRT on the DAHLIN family:

Monday, November 17, 2008

It's a Girl!




Today was my week 18 ultrasound. Aaron was unable to come to the doctor's office with me on this special occasion but the radiologist sent my mother and I home with a CD full of cute pictures and movies of our baby. The baby was full of life and was moving in every position. It was probably just posing for the camera! The heart rate was 138 beats per minute and the measurements of the baby proved that I am indeed due on the 18th of April. As you can see from these two pictures, we also have a little thumb sucker! We were hoping that the baby wouldn't be shy this time (this was our third ultrasound in 3 weeks) so that we could determine the gender. Luckily, with all the movement the baby was making it was easy to determine that it had "no boy parts." Thus, we are pretty sure I'm having a little girl!

1 comment:

mc said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you two, to have a new niece, and another girl in the family.