Here's the lastest DIRT on the DAHLIN family:

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Shower!









My older sister threw a baby shower for me on March 7. She went all out with darling invitations and fabulous food. My mother and little sister also helped out. I'm grateful to have family in town that gives me so much love and support.
All afternoon, friends and family came and also gave their love and support. I was very touched by all those who made the effort to come. I felt very blessed. It will be difficult for me to move away from so many people I love!
In addition to the great company, I also received many gifts. I left the baby shower feeling prepared for our new arrival. I got nearly everything on my list that I needed for the baby and me. Thanks everyone!

As a side note, I also have received many thoughtful gifts from friends and lap swimmers at my work since the baby shower. I would also like to thank them for their thoughtfulness. You are all fabulous!

2 comments:

Keri Larson said...

Jodi, you are awesome and looking remarkable large with child! I love it. I'm so excited for you guys. And congrats on Aaron getting into medical school, but it would have been cooler if he got into OU! I'm glad I found your blog. I can't wait to see picts of your baby!!!!

Amber said...

Congratulations on your baby! I can't wait to see more pictures!