Take me out the the ball game...
We live just minutes from the Peoria baseball stadium were all the rookie teams practice and play their games. The Mariners played the Angels last night in a free game to the public! Aaron and I are all about free entertainment! Since all these rookie games are free, we thought the stadium would be packed. Nope! And since we had our choice of seating, Aaron picked the front row. Later, when we nearly caught a foul ball, we moved to the second row back behind the catcher and the screen! I was amazed how hard and fast the players could throw those baseballs! It was amazing! Eva was also an instant fan and had a fabulous time watching the game. However, by the end of the third inning, Eva had three strikes and she was OUT!















2 comments:
What the heck? Okay, now I know how close you live to my Dad! He lives SO close to the Peoria Sports Complex too! haha :) Anyways, it sure looks like fun! That's so cool that it was free, too! I can't wait to come visit you guys, hopefully it will be before Thanksgiving! :)
So cute guys!! Ryleigh is not rolling yet so I am impressed!! Those giggles are the sweetest.
Post a Comment