Okay, so Eva is actually a couple weeks past being six months old...they never stop growing up, do they? However, I can see how it would be a good thing for a teenager to "grow-up." Fortunately, Eva is not quite yet to that stage. Well, we've had all sorts of celebrations lately, with Aaron's Birthday, the last week of school for Aaron, Eva's 6 month birthday, and most important of all, Jodi's half-birthday. :) In honor of Eva's 6 month milestone, I took a few pictures of Eva...okay, more than a few. I tell myself that the ridiculous amount of pictures are due to all you back home that are missing her and that the darn girl is so photogenic (she get's that from Aunt Marianne).
We have also recently been to the doctor for Eva's six month check-up. We found that Eva is in the 98th percentile for her height and in the 85th percentile for her weight! WHOAA! Atta-girl!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures!
p.s. Thanks for all you who wished Aaron a happy birthday on the previous post! I know it meant a lot to him.















2 comments:
what a doll!! Hope all is going well with you three!!
I can't believe she's already six months! I love her smile, she's so adorable!
Post a Comment