Here's the lastest DIRT on the DAHLIN family:

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day #2, A SMASHING HIT




Day 2 began with big plans, but ended when Aaron's finger operation caused more pain than expected. Notice the pretty green bandage on Aaron's hand. Aaron "smashed" or I guess jammed it playing basketball and a granuloma formed. A granuloma is "a medical term for a ball-like collection of immune cells which forms when the immune system attempts to wall off substances that it perceives as foreign but is unable to eliminate." I'm not exactly sure what that means either, I found that on Wikipedia! If you are confused, ask Aaron, he can tell you all about it. The dermatologist cut it out a month ago and it grew back so this time the dermatologist cut it out and went nearly to the bone. Hopefully that will be the end of that. So, the Dahlin family went to the park and lounged around most of the day. Enjoy the videos of Daddy and Eva having a good time together:




1 comment:

mc said...

I'm so glad you are celebrating Aaron's break from school - and really doing fun things; too bad that thing on his hand grew back! I bet cutting that out and that deep was the highlight of the last three days. Sorry Aaron had to go through that... again. Your own background looks incredible! Nice work Jodi. Some of the writing blends in slightly with the pink ribbon on my computer, but its all still very legible. I love the series of pictures were the goat is getting progressively closer to Eva as Eva's face gets more upset. That's darling -- as is your whole page. I hope you guys are still gonna be up for fun in A WEEK!