Thanks Spencer for taking the pictures and climbing up walls with our camera! We appreciate it.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Our Fine Twined Linen
This year's Easter gear is brought to you by Jodi. This package includes Jodi's skirt, Aaron's tie, and Eva's dress and booties. Thanks to my father who provided the financial backing and my mother who got me started sewing my skirt. I grew up in a home where my mother sewed us girlies new matching dresses every year for Easter. Never thought that I would carry on the tradition, but I just had way too much fun.
Thanks Spencer for taking the pictures and climbing up walls with our camera! We appreciate it.







Thanks Spencer for taking the pictures and climbing up walls with our camera! We appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
Can I just say Wow! We need to hang out so you can teach me. Where did you find the patterns for everything? Store or internet? I want to make matching ties for Brian and Bracken. Everything you made is adorable!
Love the matching outfits! I didn't see that Aaron's tie matched as well when I saw you guys @ church. You are too talented!
Such a cute family! You guys look great! And I love that Boa is in one of the pictures.
Thanks for the complements everyone! Kira: The tie and Eva's dress were done with no pattern. I just designed the dress on my own and for Aaron's tie I took apart an old one and figured out how they were made that way. I'll send you a link to a site that I found for adorable toddler ties though.
these pictures are SUPER cute!! Love them! and I'm impressed with your sewing skills :-)
I LOVE the booties. GREAT job! My Mom Always made us matching Easter dresses as well. I had totally good intentions this year and that is as far as it got. Your pictures are adorable.
you freakin rock gir. I want you to make me some booties. how much.... i amreally serious
Post a Comment