Here's the lastest DIRT on the DAHLIN family:

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The newest growth in Jodi's belly

 That's right!  We're expecting a baby BOY! 
If you didn't know, don't feel left out.  We haven't made the announcement until now.  
We are due in May.

14 comments:

Nat and Charles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat and Charles said...

Jodi! How fun! I'm so happy for you and glad things are going well! I've been thinking about you and hoping you're feeling good and the baby's good. Hope we get to see you soon!

Kira said...

Congratulations! Boy's are lots of fun. Hope you've been feeling decent.

Liz Johnson said...

Congrats!! :)

Amyann6 said...

Yay! Congrats again. I guessed right! See what good friend I am?! ;)

The Joslin's said...

Yay!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

Congrats...If you need anything let me know even if I live like 40 min away. I'd be more than happy to help.

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

Congrats...If you need anything let me know even if I live like 40 min away. I'd be more than happy to help.

Kathryn Lewis said...

Congrats!!! boys are so much fun!!! We are so excited for you :) And by the way...sorry I haven't added you yet. Could you give me your email?? Hope you are feeling well. Eva is cute as ever!!

Unknown said...

Jodi-
I'm a total loser! I've been carrying your pan around in my car for the last forever going to drop it by when I drive by. But I don't go that way very much, and when I do I forget...lol. I'm so sorry! Can I swing by tomorrow? And what was your actual apartment number? I know once I get there I'll remember but just in case! Thanks!!!

mc said...

I'm super stoked for you guys... and for a nephew. Last night I realized that your baby will be 17 months old and Mickelle's 16 months when I get home. I wasn't so excited about that. Bad timing, Marianne.

Brandi said...

Congratulations Jodi! A boy! :)

Tricia Lee Riggio said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Such great news! Congratulations!