Here's the lastest DIRT on the DAHLIN family:

Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a CUTIE!

Eva, which is pronounced "Ava," is now one day short of three weeks old. It has been a busy three weeks with Aaron graduating, working, planning our move to Arizona, Mother's Day, and my birthday! Here are a few of our favorite pictures from these first weeks.

6 comments:

Kira said...

Eva is beautiful! How fun that you have pictures of her smiling already. It sounds like you had some scary moments with the delivery, I'm so glad that you and Eva are doing well. Good luck with your move to AZ!

Lindsay said...

Eva is gorgeous! We are so glad you are all okay! I've been waiting anxiously for pictures. :) Isn't being a mom the best? When is the big move? Good luck with everything. We'll miss you!

Sarah Ball said...

She has the cutest little face! what a doll!

Nat and Charles said...

She has the cutest little model pictures! Every outfit matches the blanket with it! :) Can't wait to hang out tomorrow night!

Camille said...

Adorable pictures! She already looks so big from the last time we saw her! Glad we found your blog! Hope things are going well with the move and all the other planning! Sure do miss being your neighbors! :)

Keri Larson said...

Congratulations Jodi, she is so precious. I'm so excited for you guys, I bet you are loving it! And congrats on getting in to AZ.