
Hell hath no fury like Arizona's summers...but were taking it like men...sweaty men.
It's official, Aaron and I have moved to the grand state of Arizona. We would like to thank all our dear friends and family who helped us with the move. We love and miss you already!
If you are reading this, and consider yourself a friend, please make sure that your family's blog is listed on my "A Few Fabulous Friends List" on the bottom right column. If your blog is not on the list, give me your blog address so that I can keep in touch!
So far, Aaron's goal is to get skin cancer early so we have been spending a lot of time at our apartment's outdoor pool. We have been shopping a lot, as well, to restock our fridge. What I love about shopping at Walmart in Arizona is that I can look like I just crawled out of bed, and it is no big deal because I'm not going to run into ANYONE that I know! Ha! It is great! No more make-up or showers for me! Just kidding.
Well, more updates are to come. We love you all.















1 comment:
Hi!!!! Okay, I guess not knowing anyone has it's few perks! That's awesome! We miss you guys! I'll have to send you a couple pics I took right before you moved. Stay cool! (Literally, not like middle school yearbook "stay cool!") haha
Post a Comment