Due to the busy last few weeks, I have a lot to catch up on! On July 18, our last Saturday in Utah, our family went camping at the Richfield KOA. Aaron had a two day swim meet for his junior team at the Richfield pool. So, knowing that our chances for going camping anytime in the foreseeable future were slim, we decided to make the excursion a camping trip! Aaron, Eva, our dog Boa, and myself slept in a little two man tent! Eva, at less than three months old, slept wonderfully, waking only once to Boa's nervous barks. On the other hand, Boa didn't sleep so well. All the unfamiliar noises made her uneasy, and she had to keep warning Aaron and I of the sudden danger that was unquestionably lurking just outside our tent. But we survived! The following morning, while Aaron was at his swim meet, Boa, Eva, and I went for a long walk around the KOA and surrounding neighborhood. It was a beautiful morning! Here are a few pictures from that morning. Is'nt Eva fabulous?
Friday, July 31, 2009
Eva's First Camping Trip
Due to the busy last few weeks, I have a lot to catch up on! On July 18, our last Saturday in Utah, our family went camping at the Richfield KOA. Aaron had a two day swim meet for his junior team at the Richfield pool. So, knowing that our chances for going camping anytime in the foreseeable future were slim, we decided to make the excursion a camping trip! Aaron, Eva, our dog Boa, and myself slept in a little two man tent! Eva, at less than three months old, slept wonderfully, waking only once to Boa's nervous barks. On the other hand, Boa didn't sleep so well. All the unfamiliar noises made her uneasy, and she had to keep warning Aaron and I of the sudden danger that was unquestionably lurking just outside our tent. But we survived! The following morning, while Aaron was at his swim meet, Boa, Eva, and I went for a long walk around the KOA and surrounding neighborhood. It was a beautiful morning! Here are a few pictures from that morning. Is'nt Eva fabulous?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Cute! She IS Fabulous!!!!
Post a Comment