Here's the lastest DIRT on the DAHLIN family:

Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Giggles

Aaron and I had just finished putting Eva in new pajamas, the kind with built in feet. WHOOOA! Eva and our dog Boa thought those funny looking feet were the greatest thing since rice cereal. Eva started kicking her feet out of excitement, which was purely an invitation for Boa to attack. If you have ever been to the Dahlin house wearing socks, you know what I am talking about because you most likely didn't leave wearing dry, slobber-less socks. Anyway, so Boa started nibbling on Eva's feet, and Eva, to our delight, laughed and laughed and laughed! For your enjoyment, we were able to catch just the last of the excitement on video. You'll thank me later.
What a silly family we have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know who's having more fun--Eva or Jodi, but its sure fun for me to hear all the laughter. I miss you guys. Mom

Nat and Charles said...

Cute! Bella "talked" back to the video! :) We miss you all :(