We have been blessed with a very active, jovial, and "full-of-it" child. She is 15 weeks old and has mastered the back-to-belly roll, has a rolling giggle, and hardly stops "talking" and wiggling. She's her daddy's girl! Since a picture just doesn't do the crazy girl justice, here are a few videos we have taken of Eva.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
My grandchild is a freakin' genius! I've had perma-smile since I watched her. You must be having a blast. I miss all of you. Love Mom
Oh my goodness! I am so excited I will be able to get to see you all soon cause I can bearly handle that video. I love how well Eva and Boa get along.
Cute! We just all watched that together. Bella smiled at the first one even though she's a sick girl. Eva is so big! She is so much older in just a few weeks! We miss you guys so much. I'm going to have to call you this week so we can catch up.
Post a Comment