Here's the lastest DIRT on the DAHLIN family:

Monday, November 2, 2009

Wish Aaron A Happy Birthday!


Hey everyone! That wonderful kid, Aaron, is celebrating his 47th...or something like that ;) , birthday this week! YEA! So, now is your chance to post a comment, tell him how fabulous he is, and wish him a happy birthday! Go ahead, embarrass him! Thanks!

11 comments:

Brook said...

Happy Birthday. I hope Arizona is is treating you three well. PS your little girl is adorable.

mc said...

Aaron! Thanks so much for all your help in chemistry and for the example you are for me! I deeply admire your ability to always be cheerful and ready to face anything that comes your way. You always want to help and bring up those around you. I am so luck to have a brother-in-law that is so incredible. The only complaint is that I wish I could help you out - you give everyone so much. You also are such an example of missionary work! Way to be! I love you, Aaron.
Have a freakin awesome birthday and awesome "47th" year.

Unknown said...

Forty-seven's not so old--
Most people live much longer!
Some find improvements come with age:
They're wiser, sweeter, stronger!

So just sit back--enjoy the day
and all this next year brings!
Please know we love you and we wish
you all life's finest things!

Andyroo said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Aaron, happy birthday to you. It just isn't the some here at the pool. I miss you and your awesome and lovable sense of humor. Andrew Mitchell

Jamie Bills said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAT AARON!!!! We hope that your birthday is awesome! Hopefully you will not have TOO much homework so that you can actually celebrate a little bit. We hope all is well in Arizona! Just know we are thinking about you out here in Oklahoma. :)

Loryn said...

Aaron! Happy birthday! You will be happy to know that I am celebrating your birthday by studying for a chem test tomorrow! Such a blast! Ha so I hope your day is ultra fantastic! Also, guess what! I made my 100s on 1:25 the other day! Ha k have a great day, do something super exciting!

Sharna said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! I hope you 3 are doing well in AZ we miss you here at the pool! Marianne said you guys were coming in a couple of weeks hopefully I'll be able to see ya!

Rachel & Justin said...

Sorry, a little late...but I hope you had a good day!

Unknown said...

Jodi, you are soooo clever. What great costumes. Tell Eva to slow down a little. She's growing up to fast. Hope Aaron had a wonderful birthday. I love you guys. Mom

Tiffany Scholes said...

Happy Birthday on Thursday! From the both of us

Camille said...

Hey guys. So we mailed you an announcement of Cason and it got sent back. :( If you send me your address I'll try again. Thanks! camilledimond@gmail.com