However, I'll add a little note about the other life of Aaron and Jodi Dahlin:
Aaron is currently in a three-on-three basketball tournament at his school. I LOVE going to his games and cheering him on. Aaron has never played basketball until this semester, but has spent every lunch in the gym shooting hoops and playing with the boys. At his last game Aaron made 2 three-pointers (which are actually only worth two points in three-on-three basketball)! It was great. I'm so proud of him and how well he is doing in a sport he has never played. Finals are coming up which means Aaron has EIGHT tests in the next two weeks! Good luck Aaron! I am currently training for a triathlon. I've always wanted to compete in one and I figure that I'll only be getting slower the more children I have, so why wait? I'm currently running 7 minute miles, but my 3 mile pace is a little slower in the 23 minute range. I've always been a swimmer so running is definitely not my forte! I'm getting there though!
Anyway, I made another little outfit for Eva from an old t-shirt of mine and quilting scraps. I dressed her up and was taking pictures when Eva started shoving her stuffed animal in Boa's face. Boa joined in a game of tug-o-war. As you see they share everything from stuffed animals, to saliva, to all sorts of germs. Mmmmm, yummy.















2 comments:
It's so crazy that Eva is talking and walking! Bracken has just started saying words, and although he'll take a few steps he prefers crawling because it's so much faster right now. And way to go on your running time! I'm getting ready to run a 10K right now, but am lucky if I run 3 miles in under 30 minutes. I'm looking forward to seeing how your triathalon goes. And good luck on your tests Aaron!
I LOVE pictures of Eva! She's so adorable. When and where are ya doing the triathlon? Oh, and way cute clothes!
Post a Comment