b
So, I just wanted to make a quick shout-out to my fabulous husband. I know he will be embarrassed, but I can't help myself. Also, as a disclaimer, this is no "April Fools" joke! I was looking through a few pictures on our computer and fell across these pictures of Aaron and his sisters. This is my husband Aaron when he swam on the University of Hawaii swim team in 2003. What a hottie, huh? As you may tell, he has lost a little weight since then. Last year Aaron was diagnosed with Crohn's disease which has left him sick for the majority of our married life. Until recently he was able to control the disease on a simple drug that didn't have too many side effects. However, this drug isn't working any more and Aaron is now going to be put on a drug that may have a few serious side effects and is much, much pricier! However, we are excited to get Aaron feeling better again. I might have to send him to the tanning beds to work on his tan too ;)
Love you lots honey! Thanks for hanging in there and always being so upbeat!















2 comments:
oh bummer...I had no idea! Let me know if there is anything I can do!!!
Jodi! What a Beautiful Family you have! your blog is super cute too... It was great to "see" you again.
Love,
Your new blog stalker
Nichelle (SUU)
Post a Comment